Monday, August 20, 2012

I Bid farewell to my noble Guest.





Thirty days back a noble guest came to my house and stayed with me till last night but I failed to honor him as he deserved to be honored.And when he was about to leave, he whispered to me:"My dear host, I want to leave now as I stayed with you almost for a month. Forgive me, If you have been over burdened by my presence for such a long time".I asked him with a sadden heart and teary eyes: 'Dear, will you come back again after few months? He said : 'I'm not sure, but if our life's are destined to meet each other, then Insha-Allah we shall meet once again'.

I wanted to bid farewell to my guest with something that could make both of us feel happy, so I raised my empty hands and pleaded: "O The forgiver of sin, acceptor of repentance, severe in punishment, owner of abundance, If forgiving me and  my sins ( as i didn't honor the guest) will decrease your forgiveness by any measure, then do not forgive me." Thus my guest departed saying, hope you will be forgiven for his forgiveness knows no bounds.

Then later on, I Read this verse to myself : And most surely I am most Forgiving to him who repents and believes and does good, then continues to follow the right direction. (Quran 20:82)

The Prophet (PBUH) said:“Jibreel said to me, ‘May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person to whom Ramadan comes and his sins are not forgiven,’ and I said, ‘Ameen’ (Tirmidhi).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...