Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Answers for QQ 2013.
1) The one that has no second … it is Allah... Say, “He is Allah, (who is) One! “ (Quran 112:1)
2) The two that have no third …. Are the day and night.. “We have made the day and night as two (of our) signs [Quran 17:1]”
3) The three that have no fourth … are the excuses of Prophet Moses (AS) to Al-khidr
I. When they had embarked on the ship, (al-Khidher) tore it open
II.When they met a boy, (al-Khidher) killed him.
III. When they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food
[Al-Khidher] said, “This is parting between me and you.” (The story in Surat Al-Kahf) [Quran 18:78]
4) The four that have no fifth are …. (1) The Torah (2) The Psalms (3) The Gospel (4) The Quran
5) The five that have no sixth are … five obligatory prayers that Allah prescribed each day and night.
6) The six that have no seventh are … “And certainly we created the heavens and the earth and what is between them, in six days and there touched Us not any fatique” [Quran 50:30]
7) The seven that have no eight are...He who created the seven heavens one above another” [Quran 67:3]
8) The eight that have no ninth are … “And the angels are at its edges, and they will bear the throne of your Lord above them, that day eight (of them). [Quran 69:17]”
9) The nine that have no tenth are, Moses nine Miracles (peace be upon him) (1) the hand (2) the staff (3) splitting of the sea in two (4)drought (5)floods (6)locusts (7)lice (8) frogs (9)blood.
10) The ten that accepts increasing is …. “Whoever comes (on the day of judgement) with a good deed will have ten times the like of it and Allah gives increase manifold to whom He will” [ Qur'an 6:160]
11) Who are the eleven brothers? … “When joseph said to his father, “Oh my father, indeed I have seen (in a dream) eleven stars ... the brothers of yusuf (joseph) “ [Qur'an 12:4]
12) The miracle that consists of twelve things …. “And when Musa prayed for drink for his people, we said: strike the rock with your staff so there gushed from it twelve springs [Quran2:60]”
13) The family of thirteen …. “And the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating to Me ... so 11 brothers and a sun and moon, meaning a father and a mother ... a family of thirteen.” [Qur'an 12:4]
14) The fourteen things that spoke to Allah …. Are the seven heavens and the seven earths... “And He completed them as seven heavens within two days, then Allah said to the heavens and the seven earths “Come (into being) willing or by compulsion”. The said, “we have come willingly.” [Quran 41:11]
15) The brothers of yusuf ...”And they came to their father at night, weeping and they said to their father, the wolf ate him (yusuf)... And despite this, yusuf said to them...Allah will forgive you, and He is the most Merciful of the Merciful” [Quran12:98]
16) And the Jews say the Christians follow nothing (true) and the Christians say the Jews follow nothing (true) [Quran2:113]
17) The thing that Allah created and renounced …. Is the sound of the donkey “Indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys” [Quran31:19]
18) The things that Allah has created without a father or mother are …. Adam (AS) angels, prophet ismail’s replacement sacrifice (sheep) and prophet saleh’s she camel.
19) Nineteen angles. "Over it are 19" (Qur'an 74:30)
20) Egypt!! Later, when they presented themselves before Joseph, he drew his parents to him– he said, ‘Welcome to Egypt: you will all be safe here, God willing’ [Qur’an 12:99]
Pharaoh proclaimed to his people, ‘My people, is the Kingdom of Egypt not mine? And these rivers that flow at my feet, are they not mine? Do you not see?[Qur’an 43:51]