Sunday, February 02, 2014

A Plea To The Most Powerful.



Ya ALLAH give me neither too much nor too little of the riches of the world, so that I may neither overstep my limits nor forget my responsibilities.A small but sufficient amount is better than what is plentiful but causes distraction.

O the Most Gracious one, I ask you to show me your path. I believe with conviction that if you have destined  anything for me,it will be mine, even though the whole world is against it, and I do believe with conviction that if it is not destined to be mine, it will slip away from my hands even though it looks definite  or very promising.


Make perseverance friend of my brain and contentment of my heart.


To you I surrender and to you alone I ask for mercy grace and forgiveness.


Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...